Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Year Another Loss for the Superfans

This was not the scene on Saturday when BC once again proved that their "Superfans" are nothing more than Superfrauds and I enjoyed every moment of it. In fact when BC lost I jizzed in my pants. I was in Montreal this weekend for my Bachelor party and the nine of us spent Saturday afternoon watching some college football at Dundees. All of us were rooting for BC to once again blow it in the ACC Championship game and sure enough we all got our wish. BC probably had about 20 fans in Tampa as they were manhandled (lost 30-12) by a mediocre Virgina Tech squad who BC beat at home earlier in the season. I don't know how BC stays this competitive every year but I think it's almost funnier that their season always ends the same way. The team puts itself in position (beating up on a cupcake non-conference schedule) to get to a BCS game and every year they blow it.

Now the fags (and I don't mean Film Actor's Guild) are on their way to the Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl. Vandy finished 6th in the SEC and will probably lose to the Eagles. But again, it's what BC does every year. Blow the important game and end up winning a crappy Bowl vs mediocre competition. It made my night that much better.

Here's more on my hatred for BC and their Superfans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God hates sports fans.

http://happilous.com/2008/12/07/pagans-prostitutes-and-sports-fans/