Saturday, November 8, 2008

Another Reason to Hate BC and Their Super Fans

Cock, shit, balls.

Man do I hate BC so much. Growing up in the Boston area it's hard not to since they're the only so-called major athletic program around. Good thing for me I was a bigger fan of Boston University because of my idol Tunji Awojobi. If anyone actually reads this thing and is going to Israel on one of those Birthright trips...I want an autograph.

Anyways these fake fans and their mediocre athletic programs have struck again. Last night I had a small 3 game streak going in ESPN's Streak for the cash. However I was targeting the $2,500 monthly prize. I was 10-4 on the month of November and riding high after a big Woody Austin golf win (I don't know shit about golf). So of course I jump all over BC at home against Notre Dame in college hockey.

Suck me sideways. BC lost 4-1. Fuck you BC. You and your Jesuit fans. Because of that loss I had to make a quick panic selection late night and took the Mavs on the road against the new-look Nuggets. Fuck you Jason Kidd. Learn to hit a FT (not your wife) at the end of a game.





1 comment:

JCH20 said...

Can you do a similar expose' on Spare Change Guy?

http://howiehealy.blogspot.com/2008/11/voices-of-homeless-larry.html