Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Celtics on the Move..

Is the recently traded Antonio McDyess already on the move? There are reports that the Denver Nuggets might buy McDyess out of his contract and that the defending NBA champions are already showing strong interest in bringing him on board to beef up their front line.

The once injury riddled McDyess has been surprisingly healthy over the last four seasons in Detroit never playing in less than 77 games. Last season the 6-9 forward averaged almost 9 points/game and 6 rebounds in almost 30 minutes of playing time. McDyess would add a veteran presence off the bench for the Celtics joining youngsters Leon Powe, Tony Allen and Big Baby Davis.

I really like the idea of McDyess joining the C's although I'm not sure how likely this is though. McDyess could add a James Posey feel to the C's bench and ensure that Brian Scalabrine doesn't see the light of day. Get that guy back in a suit.

Speaking of Big Baby Davis isn't it always fun to re-live this amazing video?

3 comments:

Numan Ahmad said...

bit.ly/windowstxt free activator download is the easiest way to activate your windows 10 or other Windows operating systems.

Muzamil Ansari crack said...

Let me know if you are looking for a writer for your blog.
They have some really good posts and I think I would be a good resource.
If you ever want to lose weight, I would gladly do it
Write content for your blog in exchange for a link to mine.
If you are interested, please send me an email. Thank!
sony vegas pro crack
teamviewer crack
studio line photo pro crack
logic pro x 10 crack
icecream ebook reader

Jordan Leonard said...

What happens! This post couldn't be better written!
Reading this post reminds me of my old roommate!
He was always talking about it. I will send you this page.
I'm pretty sure you'll read it right. Thanks for sharing!
all in one toolbox pro apk crack
spyhunter crack
nitro pro crack
deep freeze crack
macrium reflect crack