Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cool Beans

Soooooo...apparently when I'm unemployed I still have a difficult time updating the Blog. I mean where on Earth will I come up with the free time to chime in here? Over the weekend I was busy building a 10 game streak on ESPN's Streak for the Cash. While that was going on four people actually came one win from winning $1million...my streak crashed and burned like Goose last night with the Packers shitting the bed. In the meantime my 9-2 Fantasy Football squad (7 game winning streak) took the week off as I benched my studs to rest them for the playoffs. My bench went on to outscore most teams in my league including my starting lineup and now I'm in a dogfight for the bye and regular season points champ. Suck me sideways.

On Saturday I also decided to start a new show thanks to my buddy Chris. As The Shield comes to an end tonight I started watching Sons of Anarchy and fuck my cock that show rules. Hellboy, Peg Bundy, Lloyd from Undeclared and Dutchboy from The Shield all star in this show about gun-running biker outlaws. What's there not to like? So like always when I get hooked on a show I have to catch up immediately and put everything else in life on hold.

Today my day consisted of six episodes of Sons of Anarchy, Hot Rod (cool beans motha fucka) and now I'm the only person in New England watching BU @ Northeastern on NESN. During the pregame I blackberry messaged my buddy from BU, Joey, and he asked if the game was on public access. As I was trying to come up with a witty response I was delighted to see Dana Barros doing the color for the game. Hahaha man was it awful. So, yes, it looks like the game is being produced by a high school AV club.

In all honesty I'm posting this Blog after several glasses of Makers on the rocks and still reeling from watching a taco knock out a grilled cheese sandwich (click here to watch) in Hot Rod so forgive me if it's not my best work.

Anyone have any lineup advice for this week in Fantasy? I'm playing one of my biggest rivals looking to avenge one of my three losses, wrap up the #1 seed and a bye and win the regular season points crown. Cool beans.

No comments: